|Price, Buy or Upgrade
Own implementation of Apache compatible web server with IIS-like configuration, written from scratch and fine-tuned for best results right out of the box. Web Server comes packaged with default Mail Server installation and is primarily used for serving WebMail. This means it is designed to handle thousands of active users with frequent page refreshes (WebMail Basic) and even the latest technologies like AJAX (WebMail Server Pro).
All-purpose, Scalable, Powerful
It doesn't end with just WebMail. Using Virtual Hosts, multiple sites can be run at once. In cluster environments and ISP installations, web service can be distributed to several machines to scale to the actual traffic. Extensive URI rewrite rulesets allow you to take full control of website behavior.
PHP, HTTP Proxy, Perl
- WebDAV allows access to and sharing of large files
- Directory content listing support
- Directory Aliases
- Path, Protocol and Hostname Redirects
- URI RegEx Rewrite as in Apache mod_rewrite
- Server Variable Flag in Rewrite for sophisticated functionality
- Variables: HTTP_HOST, HTTP_REFERER, HTTP_USER_AGENT, THE_REQUEST, REMOTE_IP
Developers will appreciate server-side scripting, precompiled PHP 5.2.3 with extensions for WebMail, ISAPI, (FAST)CGI, all fully tested within PHP and Perl. For compatibility with other servers, there can be an independent PHP installation on the same machine.
Speed, Security, Logging
- Free with IceWarp Server license
- Advanced SSI (Server-Side Scripting)
- Extensions support (ISAPI, CGI, FASTCGI)
- Built-in HTTP Proxy with AntiVirus screening
Speed and security, combined with solid robustness and portability, make it the ideal solution for your site hosting, regardless of its size or technology. Any business can benefit from its advanced options, keeping the maintenance costs to minimum. Administrator has full activity monitoring options, with the possibility to engage W3C compliant logging for detailed traffic analysis using standard software tools.
- Multiple Virtual Hosts
- Speed Optimizations
- RFC features: Transfer-Encoding Chunked, Content Encoding gzip
- Solid Security
- IP Access Restrictions
- HTTPS with 128-bit SSL encryption
- Server Certificate Management
- Detailed W3C Logging in addition to service logging
Standards compliant, SSL secured, high-performance FTP server, taking advantage of user access groups and policies already established in mail server. Instant deployment- simply divide existing users into groups and provide them with access rights to particular folders. Data center administrators will appreciate the built-in auto-sync and scheduling features to set timed file transfers, e.g. to keep the same data across cluster or swap logs, archives and backups to remote storage.
Powerful and Fully Featured
IceWarp FTP Server comes complete with all the features you would expect from an FTP solution, plus many more.
- Multiple FTP Hosts
- Users and user Groups with rich options
- Download & upload bandwidth limits
- Directory permissions
- Advanced security features
- FTP Server Synchronization
- FXP protocol for peer-to-peer connections
- Complete support of UTF8 for filenames, directories
- IP restrictions
- Logging, session statistics, traffic charting, monitoring
Business critical documents and copyrighted material deserve the best available protection. Incoming and outgoing connections are implicitly secured from the beginning by using SSL/TLS. The client can explicitly request an encrypted connection at the start of the session. Authentication is secured with the OTP/S-KEY system (one-time passwords) to protect against passive attacks based on replaying captured reusable passwords.
- 128-bit SSL/TLS in Implicit and Explicit mode
- OTP/S-KEY Authentication
- IP-based Access Control
- XMD5 integrity check command support
Server synchronization is a comprehensive feature for scheduled automatic file or directory synchronization. It's the most easiest and secured way to mirror backup files or all messages to a different location.
- HTTP, FTP or LAN directory sources
- Recursive synchronization
- Suitable for cluster environments
- Straightforward calendar dialog prevents errors
User, Group or Domain can be given access to FTP server within seconds. Users keep their existing username/password combination and even have their own FTP space on the server associated with their username. Administrators can monitor the system as a whole, with advanced logging, monitoring and traffic charting options. System Variables greatly ease the task of customization.
- Instant Deployment Advantage
- Same username/password combination
- Path variables including $$homedir$$ (for user's folder)
- One-place administration
- Logging, service monitoring, user activity and statistics