Deerfield Communications is pleased to announce a new VisNetic MailFlow release!
VisNetic MailFlow 5.1 improves upon the acclaimed MailFlow 5 release which introduced support for the popular Chrome and Safari web browsers and the convenience of managing email from your favorite mail client or mobile device.
In direct response to customer feedback, and Deerfield’s commitment to continually enhance the software, VisNetic MailFlow 5.1 provides improved system security, Agent usability, and simplified administration.
What’s New in MailFlow 5.1:
Working examples of these enhanced features may be found in the expanding VisNetic MailFlow Video Library
- Improve security by denying Agents the ability to access all or portions of their Preferences
- Set system level defaults for Close Ticket after Send and/or Route Replies to Me – also defining which Agent or Group may override the default
- Agents can now specify their default TicketBox when creating a new Ticket from MyTickets
- Easily request Read Receipts and/or Delivery Confirmation when composing an outbound message
- Improved support for Internet Explorer 10
- Agents can establish a Ticket double-click default to either expand the Ticket or open in a new window
- Improved message routing performance and attachment handling
MailFlow customers with current Maintenance Subscriptions are able to upgrade to version 5.1 at no charge.
Download VisNetic MailFlow 5.1.
Review recommended Back Up Procedures prior to upgrade.
Contact Us if you have any questions or would like a personal demonstration of these or any MailFlow enhancements.