VisNetic MailFlow - Major New Release
VisNetic MailFlow 3.5 Sets the Standard for Email Management and Customer Service
February 1, 2008 – Deerfield.com Releases VisNetic MailFlow 3.5, the next major release of VisNetic MailFlow – the web based email customer service solution used by thousands of organizations that provides: email routing and tracking, reporting, standard responses, global contact database, customer email history tracking, and much more.
“VisNetic MailFlow 3.5 is the result of feedback from thousands of MailFlow users and resellers,” said Mike Deerfield – Deerfield.com CEO. “It incorporates several crucial new features and enhancements that help businesses: schedule automated, detailed reports, granularly categorize messages, and evenly distribute email workload. For organizations that would like to give supervisors and IT staff more control and quality assurance over email, and give service reps the necessary tools to create and send accurate, informative email responses, MailFlow, now more than ever, is the solution,” said Deerfield.
VisNetic MailFlow 3.5 Features Include:
More information on version 3.5 is available at: http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic-mailflow/features/new.htm
- Ticket Categories – a new classifying method, to further sort and process inbound emails.
- Scheduled Reporting – schedule automated reports on email traffic analysis and agent performance, and have them sent by email.
- Email Workload Distribution – evenly distribute inbound messages and workload.
- Group Escalation – escalate tickets to a group, allowing one of any number of supervisors to take action.
- Scheduled Auto Responses – automatically respond or create and send new tickets to contacts after a designated amount of time. Use this new feature for surveys, to promote additional products and services, etc.
Download VisNetic MailFlow 3.5 at: http://www.deerfield.com/download/visnetic-mailflow/
About VisNetic MailFlow
VisNetic MailFlow is an email management solution designed for businesses who wish to improve their level of email customer service and business intelligence. VisNetic MailFlow combines excellent affordability with super-fast deployment capability and extremely low management burden to offer an incredibly compelling value. First released in 2002, making is one of the most mature email management applications. Today, VisNetic MailFlow is used by over 22,000 agents worldwide – a sampling of which include John Hopkins Medicine, Boston Globe, Blue Nile, Gold Medal Travel Group, Guess Inc. and Lowrance Electronics. Flexible licensing terms includes a 30-day “try before you buy” download and free technical support through an online knowledgebase and email ticket support.
VisNetic MailFlow website: http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic-mailflow/
Request a Guided Demo: http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic-mailflow/demo/index.htm
Tel: (989) 732-8856
If you are a product reviewer and would like to review a Deerfield product, please contact: