Deerfield.com is pleased to announce the release of VisNetic MailFlow 3.5
VisNetic MailFlow 3.5 includes many highly requested features
VisNetic MailFlow 3.5:
Categories - Tickets can
be classified based on custom Ticket Categories, providing organizations with
new, valuable sorting and prioritizing options. Categories may also be reported
- Scheduled Reports allows for scheduling of Standard reports, with results
optionally being sent to the Report Owner via email.
Email Workload Distribution
- Several Routing Rule enhancements including assigning a message to multiple
TicketBoxes based on the percentage of Tickets in the destination TicketBoxes.
When a new message is received that satisfies the routing rule and a new Ticket
will be created, a query of Tickets in the destination TicketBoxes will be
performed. The new Ticket will be placed in the TicketBox that will result in
the most even (target) distribution of Tickets.
Enhanced Standard Response System
- Recommended Standard Response to the Agent has been extended to include
recommendations by TicketBox and by Category.
Extended Alert System
- Multiple Age and Watermark alerts at the Category and TicketBox level. Agents
and Groups may be alerted Internal to VisNetic MailFlow or to a designated email
address. Watermark Alerts are based on Messages either in a TicketBox or Ticket
Category and when the number of open Tickets reaches a defined b value. Age
Alerts are based on Messages either in a TicketBox or Ticket Category that are
created or re-opened after a defined time period.
- Ticket Escalation Groups allow an Agent to be set to escalate Tickets to a
Group in addition to another Agent. If the Agent has a Ticket escalation
recipient defined, they will find an Escalate toolbar button in the Ticket
Properties dialog. Clicking this button will escalate the Ticket accordingly,
effectively changing its ownership.
Scheduled Auto Messages
- Automatically send a message to a Contact at some point in the interaction
timeline (3 days after a Ticket is closed, as example). This new system provides
automated follow up to inbound inquiries, and can be used to promote additional
products or services, gather feedback through surveys, etc. The Auto Message
System allows you to optionally create a new Ticket for the Message, while
defining the Owner, TicketBox, and Ticket Category.
Scheduled Auto Responses
- Automatically send email responses to Contacts based on Ticket State. The Auto
Response simply sends a designated Auto Reply based on specified criteria. The
Auto Response message will be added to the string of messages within the
- Processing Rules simplify inbound Message routing and work in conjunction with
the Default or Custom Routing Rules and used to assign the Ticket Category based
on Text Matching of the inbound message. Processing Rules are enabled on a per
Custom Routing Rule basis.
Ticket Search Results Sorting
- Ticket Search Results are extended to sort results by: Date, Contact, Subject,
TicketBox, Ticket Category, Ticket ID, Ticket Priority, and Ticket State.
VisNetic MailFlow 3.5
Visit the VisNetic
MailFlow web site!